Thursday, October 19, 2006

O'shea's Pool Night

Many people left, because it's fall break this week. We expected, that O'shea's will be empty as never before. We had little pre party in our flat. I proposed Mariona, that we can play pool (usually it's hard to play, cause lots of people are occupying tables without any breaks..).. and thought that T can't play, because of his hand...

Varun, Billy, me, Renee


We were really surprised when we saw T playing pool. WHat's more - he beat his brother several times. Well, I have to admit, that they play just as proffesionalists.

B and T. It turned out that with or without right hand T plays as good as always.


Yes, I should deffinitely learn something from Billy.

We left early, about 2. and had small after party in our flat.


Mariona as a peace fan ;]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was death here... so, so tired. But's a nice photo.

That night was my last party with T... mmmm... Why did he lied in so many things?

...thinkin to much it's not good...
I have to rest.
Mariona

Carmelo said...

Hiya Susi,

how r u doing? I've seen the comment u left in my blog...i didn't know u have one, cool! ;) wow, u don't have to swear your favorite color is pink ^^ so cheesy :P

well i will try to come next 1st of November but as I'm so damn well organized i didn't actually know it.

:( so sad 'T' has gone home...Oh my God, who will now be supposed to invite me to beer?

have fun

(PD: Hey i have been reading your polish comments on the blog and even if i keep thinking is the weirdest language i have ever heard i can understand some key words!! :D)