Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One day of my life

I'll show You my examplary day, places I pass every day and places, which are part of my life here :)

It's really hard to wake up earlier than at 12., but sometimes you just have to leave your warm, comfortable bed.... ;]


FIrst view - buildings A - E


Few times a week I ride my bike to the university (6-7km). THere are two obstacles that you can encounter during thos journey: first is train bridge, when you have to cycle a lil bit upwards, there is really beautiful sight from the bridge, expecially when it's nice weather (cycling is really tough when it's blowing heavily - of course always againts your face - and raining), second is small hill, just in the end of the path below, which in totally flat Netherlands seems like a mountain! On my way I pass POLITIE building with cute sculpture of policeman, bus and train station, small roundabout with some monument and some nice buildings :)

Whole Radboud University constitutes quite huge campus, with several faculties and Hospital. I've read that it's the most green campus in Europe (but certainly one of the most green;]). The highest building in Nijmegen is blue building of (I guess) Social Sciences in the very campus , there are 18 floors, view from the top is amazing!



Photos from campus are below, don't let the appearances mislead You - sunny dayes are here very rare.







SOmetimes we have to settle some matters in External Relations Office:


and pay rent in SSHN :) (yes yes, 295 euros, can U belieeeeve thaat?!)

No comments: