Saturday, April 07, 2007

Retrospections and plans

(Holy crap - have no idea how did it happen, but I've lost the cabel and I can't transfer the pictures from my camera to my computer... so posts from last month have to wait for a while).

I'm curious how are the others' lives after coming back home...?

I'm still annoyed with everything back here in my country, although step by step I'm starting to cope with all this mess.. (sounds crazy, I know).
Uni, job, friends, some new ideology of life - and Poland can be at least tolerable (Yeah, I'm sober, I'm completely aware of my words right now ;]).
And what's more - in contrast with Espańa :P- we have already some real real spring here, no (dutch) rain ! :)

BUT: I miss cycling, I miss my bike and well done bikepaths.
(To be a cyclist here equals death on the street. I'm not going to risk like that ;) )


While walking on the streets I often have this strange feeling, that I can see someone from Nijmegen - few days ago I thought I "saw" Guillermo, Bennet, yesterday - Steff. Obsession? Maybe I just get use to some things too quickly.


Oh, for those who still haven't seen the Nijmegen movie - the link to youtube (Gosh, even some dutch girl watched it! : ).. : part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca43_-RFD4U

and part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voHVOI8rR8o

I will keep writing in english, especially for Steffi, cause she loves my blog and I know she would be very very disappointed, if I would just switch into polish-useless-language. Maybe soon I will also write special parts in german :P (vielleicht in 2-3 Monaten, weil ich muss etwas mehr lernen :O I think I need a teacher like Moritz Bleibtreu - then everything would be much much easier, hehe:D )

Oooh, and I joined Erasmus Student Network, it will have it's anniversary on April 20th - there will be a huge party in a tram in my city ! 4 sure i will take photos and put here so that you can see erasmus people in Poland ;] But no mentors needed so far.. I will have a chance to use my role model (Bram) maybe next year...:P


everybody - HI FIVE !!!!!

3 comments:

Ona said...

thanx Zuza to think in everybody... my german is still very, very poor and weak to understand a word so maybe i will need some help to understant ur posts then (thanx God 2 those fantastic programs called "translators").

i think our skype meeting are geting useless... no way to rearrange them??
- SUNDAYs, SUNDAYs!! 10pm as always
that's my choice ;)

Ok. Take care Girl,
Kisses

Ona said...

heiii!
what about the photo u post? it's ur uni-mates group??

Zuzanna said...

hehe
ei noia soon I will speak catalan, forgot about it? :P
I'm gonna be a poliglot, inspired by Fabio's achievements ;)

Oh holy shuuut ! I thought it's our erasmus group, and You're right = it's my uni group ! :D hahahha ok I'm gonna change it ;)