Sunday, April 22, 2007

Party in Poland...

So - the day came that I decided to sacrafice my house and make some party. I think it was worth it - although I can still smell the alcohol and the carpet is really full of drinks :)
There was a special guest - Meredith, who came to Poland on thursday and is visiting Anna.

Anna and me prepared lots of food and had to feed people because I guess drinking was more desireable than eating ;)
More or less it was 20 of us, about 11.pm the girls from Red Bull arrived (with their groovy car!) and gave us loads of cans with red bull (it dissapeared pretty quickly though... :P).
About 1.am we went to the club, where beside us, there was a bad bad dj (I had some little fight with him ;) ) and a bartender.. ;)
No more words - the photos will tell you everything.

The very beginning
Michał & Grzes
from the left: Kuba, Dorota, Martin&Martin, Anna

Meredith, Anna, Jacek
Monika, Anna, Jacek
she has got them all ;)
This girl is a music maniac - Meredith knows all the latest songs ;)

mmm...?

what's up buddy?
to eat or not to eat...
aaaahm I could see the sky??


:)
strongman
bartender !! he rox!

this is how we looked in the morning. Totally waisted ;]
Let's get some sleep !

1 comment:

Tina Di Mauro said...

Very interesting blog. Kisses kisses