Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Say "HI" to New Year with the lucky 7!

Party for V.I.P. (Very Isolated People)
ALthough it wasn't many of us - the party was very good !
I brought polish vodka Zubrowka.
We enojyed it, I must say :)
Best served with ice and apple juice :)
Wine or drink?
(because of the forbidden elements we couldn't show the original photo:) )

Alessandro prepared the fastest pasta I've ever seen - in twenty minutes he was ready with everything! Good Job Italian! :)

Combined Catalan & Greek forces :)

Deutschlaenders rulez !

drink my child, drink, it's healthy

:)


4 comments:

Ms.Steffjes said...

There was no Vodka left for me, so I gotta come to Lodz ;)

Zuzanna said...

Hey Steffi, just come to Lodz and I will buy You as much vodka as You will be able to pour into your throat :)

cheers! ;)

Ona said...

XD

shiiit my Curious Mamma check ur Blog and she asked me yesterday: Oooh Mariona, are u drinking vodka quite often???? Vodka??

Me: Oh, no mamma. Only coz Zuzanna brought it specially form Poland! And it was special one...

mmmm... I have to erase the link to ur blog or she will know everything Im I doing here!

Zuzanna said...

oh shiit
I didn't know that your parents are so up to date with internet. Otherwise I would watch out more on what I'm publishing..

:(
Now she will also know what I am doing, so maybe they won't like me to come :(