Monday, January 01, 2007

Christmas in Poland

Like most of the exchange students I spent my christmas holidays at home - I went to Poland on the 23rd of December. Jpurney was realy terrible though - I was going by the coach, really tight and crowded (there were 3 babies around me, I thought I will just run crazy !). And the worst - the final destination wasn't my city - it was Silesia. The worst region of Poland - actually I felt like I arrived to Kazachstan or something... Thank God my father picked me up from this hell on earth and we went to my city.
I forgot not to eat anything for the whole week before christmas, because I was eating so much (as always) that put on weight good few kilos... ;) My granny prepared delicious typical polish food (this year without carp - actually I've never eaten that, we just passed it up this year.

I decorated the christmas tree and I love it ! Reminds me the childhood..
Reversely - I hate to take off all the glass-balls.. but that will be my father's thing (I won't be there).


This Christmas was more like Easter - no snow. WIthout snow it's not the same.
I hate the global warming. Should do something with that...
After Christmas I met with my best best friends - Dorothy (on the left) and Anna; Monika (on the left, licking her fingers after eating spanish meat ! :)) and Alexandra. I know these girls for many years and would never replace them with no othe people!
Also after Christmas Dorothy cut my hair - as always. I hate hairdressers. Dorothy always cut it jsut exactly how I want (although this time the result was a little experiment, but of my fault)
I also met with a goodfella - Martin. We enjoyed the menu in the texas style bar - really funny and original names of dishes. I think this guy is the only real person from the Lodz Uni I still keep in touch with. Peace man!
New Year's Eve? Party? I said no. I hate this day. My attitude? Fuck the NYE !

No comments: