Monday, July 28, 2008

Saturday 26th July

We payed Monika a call on saturday, in Greystones. Paul prepared very tasty bbq and Monika made the best chocolate dessert I've ever had. While the couple was cooking me and Mariona were looking after little lady.

Roisin is so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

The new little human being, mystery. Whole life is ahead her! 



***************************************************************************

In the evening we met Mariona's friend from English course and my friend from Canada. 

We spent the night in Blackhall, aka Black hole. We enjoyed the party in someone's apartment. Going to the pub is not the best option here (in my opinion), cause Irish people seem not to know how to party. They know how to get smashed very well instead ;)

Jeff & myself


Mariona & Al



Maria's classmates

No comments: