Friday, December 21, 2007

SWITZERLAND - Soulce



After two weeks from my arrival to Blackpool I was invited to Switzerland to the Festival, organized by my two cousins. The name of the festival was "Forgotten Ritual", it was held in the charming village named Soulce. In association with i.a. Underground Sound Promotions. The main music played on the festival was Goa and Trance music, but on the small stage they also played chillout, which I found very relaxing and mind-clearing.



Before
Decorations and whole graphics designed by guy from Canada, Neil Gibson.



Dj Technical Hitch / Israel




Milosz
Karol & (forgot the name, but the guy is from Greece)

I was eating vegetarian food, like the meal above, for 4 days.
Dj Mauxuam / chillout
Para Halu / Hungary

Elektra / chillout / Portugal

************************************************************************

I would like to mention, that it was very new experience in my life, I enjoyed the festival, met very nice people from all around the world and I became a little bit more tolerant in a sense of music tastes ;)

No comments: